NEWS

보 도

Aidil on 'historic' Semi-Closing: Kedah Wanted The Win More

페이지 정보

작성자 Katja Chun 댓글 0건 조회 39회 작성일 23-11-26 06:36

본문

Kedah are via to their second cup closing win this season, after edging Pahang in a frenetic second leg Malaysia Cup semi-closing encounter.

BY ZULHILMI ZAINAL Follow on Twitter

Kedah boss Aidil Sharin Sahak has hailed his charges, following their Malaysia Cup semi-remaining win over Pahang, which has seen them reach their second cup ultimate this season.

A frenetic second leg encounter in Kuantan on Saturday continued the place the two sides left off in Alor Star the earlier week. After the 120 minutes were over, the ultimate outcome was 5-5, 8-eight on agreggate, with the guests dominated the winners by the away objective rule.

Pahang vs Kedah match highlights

Speaking in the post-match press convention, the Singaporean remarked on what an achievement the win was.

"Praise Allah, we bought what we got here for tonight. It is a historic semi-ultimate encounter with an 8-8 ultimate scoreline, actually this does not occur everyday!

"Credit to my players who remained decided whereas trailing 3-2 and bounced back [to equalise]. They at all times give their one hundred per cent and work very, very arduous. They came at Pahang and settled down early, though Nwakaeme (Pahang striker Dickson Nwakaeme) was sturdy and good, I think in total my gamers collectively wanted the end result more.

"Everyone who began and came on within the second half played their hearts out, and the most important factor is we are in one other cup last this season. It's no small feat," remarked the previous Home United boss.

If you have any questions concerning where by and how to use wantedwin online, you can get hold of us at our own page.